Term of Use
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Data Protection Policy govern Live2Event Pte Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term Live2Event Pte Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 51 Goldhill Plaza #07-10/11 Singapore 308900. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the editorials, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Certain services and content available for your use on the Site are provided by third parties. Your use of such services and content will be subject to the terms and conditions provided by the applicable third party service/content providers, and we will have no liability with regard to your use of such services and content.
• The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site and such links to External Sites do not constitute an endorsement by us of those sites and their content. We shall not be liable or responsible for any information, software, or links found at any other website, Internet location, or source of information, or for your use of such information.
• Your correspondence or business dealings with, participation in promotions of, or purchase of goods and/or services from our partners, advertisers or sponsors found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such partner(s), advertiser(s) or sponsor(s). We assumes no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence, business dealing or promotion.
• You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. We are provided on an “as is” basis. We expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose and non-infringement with respect to us. We makes no warranty that the site will meet your requirements, or that the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or as to the accuracy of reliability of any information obtained through the Site or that defects in the Site will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or information. We makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Site or any transactions entered into through the Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through us shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
• You understand that to the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will or its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised or, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your (or anyone using your account) use of the Site.
• Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
• All content included on the Site including without limitation, text, software, photos, graphics, software, images, and the arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of us and/or its content licensors and protected under Singapore and international copyright laws. Certain of the names, logos, and other materials displayed in the Site constitute trademarks, tradenames, service marks or logos (“Marks”) of us or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or those other entities. Except as otherwise noted on the Site, you are hereby authorized to view, download, cache, copy, and print the Content solely for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution. Any other use, including the reproduction, distribution, modification, transmission, display, or republication of the Content is strictly prohibited.
• Customer agrees to pay for the service through the site. Fees paid for business listings and other products are not refundable and non transferable. No partial month refunds will be provided.
• Constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Site’s service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The TOU and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and us agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Singapore. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOU remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOU must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOU are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Live2Event Pte Ltd’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Singapore.
• Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you notification under our mailing mailed-by “[email protected]”.
• Our monthly newsletter, press release, blog and other important notification are mail under MailChimp mailing system.
• By subscribing, you agree to let us use the data you provided to send you information that we think will be interesting or useful to you. You can unsubscribe at any time and we’ll make sure there’s a valid unsubscribe link in everything we send by mass mail.
You agree to let us send personal one-to-one communications to you. Examples of this may include sending you mail address verification messages, and replying to queries sent from your mail address.
Live2Event’s Mailing List Policies:
1. We hate spam. Unless you authorize it or we’re compelled by law, we won’t share your mail address with anyone else, ever.
2. We value your information. We’ll keep it as secure as we can.
3. We will send mail at reasonable intervals, which is at most a few times a month and definitely not once a day.
4. We’ll do our best to meet all applicable privacy, spam, and other relevant rules and regulations. If you think we’ve failed to do that, please contact us so we can investigate and correct as required.
This email, its content and any files attached to or transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be subject to legal privilege and/or confidential. Access by any other party is unauthorized without the express permission of the sender. If you have received this email in error you may not copy or use its content, attachment(s) or information in any way. Please delete it and contact the sender via return email or at the telephone numbers stated above. This email has been prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable and accurate but Live2Event Pte. Ltd. (“L2E”) makes no warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular, L2E does not accept responsibility for changes made to the content and/or attachment(s) after it has been sent. Unless otherwise stated, any views expressed in this email and/or its attachment(s) are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of L2E. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. You do, however, need to check this email and its attachment(s) for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any viruses which may be transferred by way of this email.