Eloquent and engaging speakers are usually a crucial part of any successful event. Many agreed that speakers have played (and in fact, they are) a prominent role at events or meetings to inspire attendees, garner attention, as well as deliver message directly to the audience. As such, having a good speaker management process is important in overall event planning process. In fact, industry surveys consistently show that the quality and profile of speakers is one of the most important meeting components.
What is a Speaker’s Profile/Biography?
Many times attendees have less information about the speakers and they are often left confused about what to expect during the conference/event. We addressed this issue by creating a special section, which would bridge the gap – attendees could learn about the speakers/panel at the conference through speaker profiles, bios, backgrounds, as well as the area of expertise of each speaker.
Advantages of having access to the speaker’s profile
From the perspective of planning and marketing, the ability to track profiles, display bios, and showcase information about each session’s speaker on the agenda is crucial in every event planning. Here is why.
- Create speaker’s profile and be used throughout the event website and registration pages.
- Showcase the speaker profiles under the special section, providing a better user experience to attendees.
- Keep attendees informed about the speaker – they will get to know his or her backgrounds, contacts, as well as area of expertise.
- Speaker listings provide an easily accessible profile and optional contact information, as well as a listing of relevant sessions for the specific speaker.
- Make it easier than ever for attendees to connect with speakers and share contact information with each other.